Shipping Returns & Refunds Policy
Effective date: January 01, 2021
Table of Contents
All orders shall be shipped and delivered by the Vendor only. Vendor is solely responsible for making arrangements for shipping, returns and refunds and the Customer discharges Sach Viet from any such responsibility.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed, it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as vendors are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Any incorrect address details will often result in the parcel being returned to the sender/vendor, in which case you will be charged for re-delivery. We are not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels by the courier company.
- Orders can take up to 1-3 business days to be processed and shipped. Orders will arrive within 4 to 7 business days after processing normally.
- If you are buying products during promotional periods, it may take a little longer for the products to be delivered to you.
- The Vendor is solely responsible to deliver by choosing a courier service and ensure they reach you properly.
- We are not responsible for delays or losses outside our control, if delivery of the products to you is delayed by an event outside our control (e.g. because of postal/courier delays, logistics or bad weather).
Our vendors currently ship directly within the United States.
All Customers are required to pay the delivery/shipping fee for any orders they place to the vendor. Vendors must set and state the shipping fee for the Customer.
International deliveries outside the United States may be subject to applicable taxes, VAT’s and duties which are to be paid by the Customer.
You are required to check with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please email us or the vendor directly at firstname.lastname@example.org right away within 48 hours. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that the products are packaged and shipped properly.
- The Vendor is responsible to resolve any complaints and issues received from the Customer. Please let us know if the Vendor refuses to resolve the problem for a damaged/defective product and our Customer Support team shall try to resolve the dispute.
- Vendors abusing the policies and not cooperating shall receive a strike and blocked after receiving 5 strikes. Vendors must abide with the Site Vendor Agreement.
- Customers can not make a further claim after receiving a refund from the Vendor.
- Customers and Vendors abusing the platform and violating our terms and policies shall be terminated and their access shall be blocked at our sole discretion.
All items must be returned in a clean and new condition, with all pricing, packaging and brand labels secure. Please note that the Customer is responsible to pay the Shipping/Delivery fee when returning the product to the vendor. We recommend that all returns be sent using a traceable carrier.
Requests won’t be accepted in the following circumstances:
We assume that any and all data has been properly backed up by the customer before shipping or dropping off hardware. We will not be responsible for any lost, corrupt, missing, or otherwise unusable data upon return.
- Return/Refund request is made after 48 hours.
- Product is used and damaged by the Customer
- Incomplete product or partial order
- Fraudulent Return/Refund request
For more information or to initiate a request, please get in touch with the Vendor or our Customer Support team by sending an email to email@example.com